Come to Canada! If you come in the summer, you can stay with me in Nova Scotia, and I know people in Halifax, Montreal, Toronto, Saskatoon, Calgary, and British Columbia who'd probably put you up for a little while if you want to explore my beautiful country!
I'd love to come! Thanks for inviting me- and I suppose Francois as well ;-)And you come to Germany soon (that is, after you finished your exams, poor thing)!
Come to Canada! If you come in the summer, you can stay with me in Nova Scotia, and I know people in Halifax, Montreal, Toronto, Saskatoon, Calgary, and British Columbia who'd probably put you up for a little while if you want to explore my beautiful country!
AntwortenLöschenI'd love to come! Thanks for inviting me- and I suppose Francois as well ;-)And you come to Germany soon (that is, after you finished your exams, poor thing)!
AntwortenLöschen